For the Winter Season, if prior to August 31st, then fee paid is refundable* — less $50 processing fee.
– No refunds after September 1st.
– No refunds for Fall League registrations.
– No refunds for Spring League registrations.
– No refunds for Summer League registrations.
– No refunds for All Star registrations.
* All refunds (credit) will be granted only with the approval of the SoCal Elite Board. To apply for a refund, email us.
League Evaluations – all four seasons!
Evaluations for 3rd-8th Grade are mandatory! If you do not come to one of the evaluation opportunities you will be placed on the waiting list with no refund! In the event your child cannot be placed on a team after attending evaluations, a full refund will be provided.
Camps / Academy
– No refunds for SoCal-Elite Academy registrations.
– No refunds for SoCal-Elite Camps or special program/event registrations.
Winter Refund Procedure
1. Email your refund request to Info@SoCalElite.org.
2. Include your name, your child’s name, grade and reason for refund.
3. Give us the address to mail the refund check to.
All refunds for Winter Season will be processed after the 2nd week of League Play.